Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
Via Ifinger 17
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Home from home with spectacular views
The splashing of a fountain in the sunny garden greets guests at the Haus Vitis in Scena. It enjoys a quiet location with wonderful views over the Vinschgau Valley, and is a perfect starting point for hiking trips and for walks along the “Waalwege” (ancient irrigation channels) that run directly behind the house. The roof terrace and balcony offer a particularly striking vista.
Stefan Mair and his wife Silvia Baumgartner run the establishment and tend to their guests. Their daughter Emma supplies fresh quail eggs and has numerous stories to tell. They all enjoy a get-together with their guests, exchanging tales of hiking adventures at barbecue evenings or over roast chestnuts, depending upon the season. The hosts also offer walking trips with a stop at a farmhouse inn.
The aim is for guests to feel as if they were at home in the large rooms with their new, modern furnishings. The beautiful views over the Etschtal Valley are also sure to enchant visitors …