Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
Prati 5a (Tesido)
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Relaxing and unwinding in a natural environment ...
Haus Natura may be found enjoying a quiet, sunny spot in Tesido at the start of the Gsiesertal Valley. It is surrounded by lush green meadows, dark forests, lofty mountains and old farmsteads. The Drei Zinnen mountains and Pragser Wildsee lake are close by, the village centre is 1.3 km away and the ski lifts at Kronplatz may be reached in 15 minutes by car. There is a small vegetable garden in front of the house and each apartment features a balcony or conservatory with mountain views.
The hosts, the Sinner family, cover three generations. These natives to the Pustertal Valley know the local area very well and Jakob and his wife Margit have lots of exciting insider tips in store. There is a cross-country ski run just 500 m from the house, as well as a local ski piste. A playground may be reached in five minutes along with the 'Pyramiden' Kneipp trail.
The hosts do their best to help guests enjoy the tranquillity of the place and the wonderful landscape. Their accommodating and straightforward manner goes down very well with guests.