Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
Via Castel Greifenstein/Greifensteiner Weg 10
- energy-efficient, natural design (climate house B)
- quiet location surrounded by nature
- superior architecture, built to last
- breakfast featuring South Tyrolean quality products (in B&Bs)
- no smoking in interiors
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
A warm welcome amidst quiet orchards
The Villa Sonnenschein stands in the Etsch Valley, nestling in the midst of the apple orchards that surround Siebeneich. Close to Terlan and just a short distance from the cities of Bolzano and Merano, it nevertheless enjoys a very quiet location, 15 minutes from the village centre of Siebeneich. The villa is an ideal starting point for cycling and walking excursions and the garden with its pond and shower is the perfect place to relax. There are wonderful views of the Etsch Valley, the Mendel range, Greifenstein Castle and the Rosengarten massif.
Karin Überbacher rents a holiday home in the Villa Sonnenschein, where she herself lives. Together with her dog, Lady, she is constantly ready to assist guests. Karin can offer excellent walking tips and pays great attention to the sustainability of her home, with solar installations to heat the well-insulated structure.
Guests at the Villa Sonnenschein may use the sauna and fitness areas (charge payable), while there are bicycles for hire and a bread roll service. Guided walks or city tours are also available on request. The attentive welcome of the hostess and the ample choice of outings and relaxation opportunities are particularly popular with guests.