Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
Bergerweg 50/S. Maddalena
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with equipment cleaning possibility
- once weekly accompanied walking tour with walking highlight
- walking info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- hire of walking rucksacks
- close to hiking paths
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Rest and relaxation facing the Geisler mountain peaks
The four holiday flats belonging to Haus Tannenburg may be found in the centre of St. Magdalena in Villnöss. Each one has its own terrace or balcony with direct views of the impressive Geisler mountain peaks. The Eisacktal Valley and even the Rittner Horn mountain may be glimpsed looking towards the west.
Annemarie thoroughly enjoys taking in guests and would like to ensure them a stay that is as pleasant as possible. To cater for all needs, there is access to a washing machine and WLAN free of charge. Once a week there is a trip to the house's own mountain pasture, if desired.
Cars can be left behind in the covered parking spaces in front of the house. Public transport services may be accessed at a distance of just 50 m, which will take visitors on exciting excursions using the free DolomitiMobil Card.