Rooms to rent
Meran / Merano
Rooms to rent
Meran / Merano
"Villa Elisabeth" di Noggler Annalies
39012 Meran / Merano
- energy-efficient, natural design (climate house B)
- quiet location surrounded by nature
- superior architecture, built to last
- breakfast featuring South Tyrolean quality products (in B&Bs)
- no smoking in interiors
- The company is located in a city (Bolzano, Leifers, Meran, Glurns, Klausen, Brixen, Bruneck or Sterzing)
- Good transport connections to the city
- 1 x weekly city tour
- Cultural institute with detailed literature about the city as well as up-to-date information on events, opening hours of the shops and typical gastronomic establishments in at least 2 languages
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
A surrounding holiday feeling in Obermais/Maia Alta
Villa Elisabeth is located in the villa district of Meran, surrounded by plenty of mediterranean flora and a well-tended organic garden, featuring comfortable seating, an all-natural barefoot path and a Kneipp facility. Those yearning for a refreshing chill during hot summer days may also jump into the pool of the Hotel Villa Freiheim just across the street. The beautiful gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle are only a 20 minutes walk away, while the nearest bus stop is located only 250 metres away from the villa. The Tschöggelberg and the Ifinger mountains with the Falzeben-Meran 2000 skiing and hiking area, and the Etsch valley: the balconies of the apartments offer breathtaking views – and astute observers may even spot the St. Kathrein chapel in the little hamlet of Hafling!
Annalies Noggler, Nagler by marriage, is the active private host of Villa Elisabeth. She has been a passionate host for over 40 years and loves to spoil her guests fulfilling their almost every wish and enriching their stay with useful advice. Her husband Walter Nagler – who has the best hiking tips at hand, by the way! –, her daughter Sigrid, a certified herb instructor as well as Kneipp and balance trainer and leader of the wellness area of the Hotel Villa Freiheim, and her grandchildren offer precious support. The ecological and natural architecture of the villa, a conscious approach towards nature and the well-being of their guests are only a few of the aspects the host family cares most about.
Villa Elisabeth awaits its guests with full-featured holiday apartments and bread service or breakfast at the family-owned Hotel Villa Freiheim. What the guests appreciate and praise most however, is the quite location, the natural garden, the details of the interior and the diversity offered by Villa Elisabeth: the use of the spa area in the Hotel Villa Freiheim, guided walks explaining the benefits of all sorts of herbs and plants, health counselling and even Pilates lessons.