Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
Apartment Haus Schlossblick
Via Storta 5
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with equipment cleaning possibility
- once weekly accompanied walking tour with walking highlight
- walking info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- hire of walking rucksacks
- close to hiking paths
- power breakfast featuring regional products (in B&Bs)
- lockable room for bikes
- possibility of drying cycling gear
- washing area for bike
- service corner with tools etc.
- bike info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes
- close to bike trails
- your host can provide information on the closest bike hire shop
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Hiking, cycling – an active holiday in Venosta Valley!
Haus Schlossblick enjoys a quiet, sunny spot near the village centre of Coldrano in the middle of Valle Venosta. Hiking and cycle paths run right past the house and there are restaurants close by, too. The spa town of Meran-Merano is 27 km away and it's 45 km to the Reschen Pass. The house affords far-reaching views to the Ötztaler Alps, the mountains of Martelltal valley as well as the Ortler mountain group. Anyone looking for an active holiday will love it here!
Landlord Markus Gluderer is a trained hiking and cycling guide, which his guests appreciate greatly! As a member of Vinschgau Bike, he has access to reductions on bike tours and he offers a shuttle service. Markus likes helping out his guests when planning tours or accompanying them on great local tours himself.
There are lots of free-time activities on offer for those staying at Haus Schlossblick – hiking and cycling to name but two. It's easy to discover South Tyrol leaving the car behind thanks to the nearby railway station, too!
Mir drzehln: We tell their stories!
A Trail Eldorado – 9 months out of 12
300 out of 365 days of sunshine a year is a treat not to be missed. For sticklers for statistics, that’s around 82.2 %! The logical consequence of this is that less rain falls and the countryside stays dry. And what did farmers do with their arid ...