Fiè allo Sciliar
Fiè allo Sciliar
Via S. Costantino 12
39050 Fiè allo Sciliar
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with equipment cleaning possibility
- once weekly accompanied walking tour with walking highlight
- walking info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- hire of walking rucksacks
- close to hiking paths
- establishment is located safe from traffic
- spacious family rooms
- laundry possibility integrated into family area
- baby-and child-friendly facilities (hot-water bottle, high chairs, cot)
- outdoor playground
- board games, children's books
- lounge with children's game corner and large selection of functional toys
- no smoking in interiors
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Outstanding hospitality for restful holidays
The Guesthouse Pigneter in Fiè allo Sciliar offers holidaymakers a sun terrace, a garden shaded by trees, a playground and a unique location at the foot of the Schlern massif. Lying outside the village, it is an ideal starting point for numerous walks of all kinds and degrees of difficulty, especially on the Seiser Alm itself.
Your hosts Konrad and Emma always endeavour to ensure their guests feel at ease. Together they tend the garden and flowers around the house. Guests are welcome to help themselves from the herb garden and sample homemade jams for breakfast.
Guests highly appreciate the cleanliness and quiet location of the house, with the comfortable holiday apartments contributing to the holiday mood. The Guesthouse Pigneter offers inimitable hospitality to its guests that ensures their holidays here are a thoroughly restful and enjoyable experience.
Mir drzehln: We tell their stories!
The traditional costume: a whole way of life
Anyone owning a traditional costume can count themselves lucky, as they can cost as much as a two-week luxury holiday! Nor do these treasures drop in value over the years - just the opposite in fact, meaning the next generation can look forward to ...