Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
Fam. Birgit Dosser
Via Pichler 26
- energy-efficient, natural design (climate house B)
- quiet location surrounded by nature
- superior architecture, built to last
- breakfast featuring South Tyrolean quality products (in B&Bs)
- no smoking in interiors
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Where the name harbours a promise...
Dahoam Naturresidence may be found above Scena enjoying a quiet, sunny spot with fabulous unencumbered views over Meran – Merano and the surrounding area. Leisurely walks along 'waalweg' paths accompanying ancient irrigation channels, challenging high altitude hikes and gripping cycling tours may be undertaken right from the house, which makes an ideal base in winter, too. The surrounding gardens featuring an idyllic natural bathing pond offer the perfect spot to relax amidst peace and quiet, and are the central element to the house.
The Dosser-Brunner family care about using renewable resources such as solar power and rain water, as well as wood from the nearby forest. The swimming pond is also run without the aid of chemicals. Their attitude may be reflected in the breakfast, too, which consists of fresh, regional ingredients and home-made products – this can be served in the apartment on request.
Dahoam Naturresidence is an example of discerning and sustainable architecture in harmony with the surrounding countryside. The house is just as impressive as the views of the proud mountain backdrop and the Meran – Merano valley basin.