Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
39027 St.Valentin a.d.H.
- power breakfast featuring regional products (in B&Bs)
- lockable room for bikes
- possibility of drying cycling gear
- washing area for bike
- service corner with tools etc.
- bike info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes
- close to bike trails
- your host can provide information on the closest bike hire shop
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with cleaning utilities and drying possibility for winter equipment
- drying room for your clothing
- weekly personal accompanied winter walking tours with special highlights
- info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- skislopes and winter hiking paths in immediate surroundings
- the landlord offers information about rental shop for slides, snowschoes, skates nearby
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
A friendly ambience in a central location
The Appartmenthaus Erika is situated in the hamlet of St. Valentin auf der Haide, just outside the community of Graun between the Haider and Reschen lakes. Centrally located, the apartments are ideal for skiing, cycling and hiking enthusiasts: the cable car up to the ski and bike resort of Schöneben-Haideralm is just a few minutes’ walk away; the nearby idyllic larch forest awaits walkers and those who love the forest air; while the sun terrace overlooks the Ortler massif and the mountains of the Upper Vinschgau Valley. The garden behind the house is just right for convivial barbecue evenings, and the sandpit, swing and trampoline are the perfect place for the little ones to let off steam.
Eager to ensure that guests enjoy their stay to the full, Peter and his family will be happy to provide tips for hiking and excursions, and are always ready to offer help and advice.
This helpfulness and the friendly atmosphere are much appreciated. There is also a bread roll delivery service: the washing machine and tumble dryer are available for use if necessary. Finally, the attractive, solid-wood furnishings create a warm ambience to ensure every guest feels at home here right away!