Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
Via del Sole 15 A (Tesido)
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with equipment cleaning possibility
- once weekly accompanied walking tour with walking highlight
- walking info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- hire of walking rucksacks
- close to hiking paths
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Between fun in the sun and winter antics
Haus Gerda enjoys a sun-soaked spot on the edge of the village of Tesido. Guests will find shopping, a pizzeria and a restaurant in the centre of the village. Peace and quiet, on the other, is offered by the large sunbathing lawn in front of the house with views of the UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site, the Dolomites and the Gsiesertal Valley. The playground and farmhouse will awaken little ones' spirit of discovery, and after a game of table tennis or mountain bike tour, a barbecue evening in the garden is usually called for ...
Gerda runs the business with great care and commitment – in summer as in winter – and looks after the four apartments. She sets great store by sustainability, which is why the house is heated using woodchips and wood from local forests. Guests appreciate the generous breakfast with lots of local products and the spacious, comfortable holiday flats. There is also a laundry and ironing room at their disposal.
There are excellent connections with Kronplatz ski slopes and the Upper Pustertal Valley by ski bus in winter. In summer, guests can go on walks involving a picnic with their host if they wish, while rucksacks and hiking poles are there to be borrowed. Cyclists will love it here, too!