Rooms to rent
Meran / Merano
Rooms to rent
Meran / Merano
39012 Meran / Merano
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with equipment cleaning possibility
- once weekly accompanied walking tour with walking highlight
- walking info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- hire of walking rucksacks
- close to hiking paths
- energy-efficient, natural design (climate house B)
- quiet location surrounded by nature
- superior architecture, built to last
- breakfast featuring South Tyrolean quality products (in B&Bs)
- no smoking in interiors
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Sustainable cultural holiday in the spa town
The Rennweg 114 townhouse is located in the centre of the spa town of Meran, only a one-minute walk away from the historic arcades. There is a bus stop very close by, the thermal baths of Meran lie within walking distance and the train station can be reached within a 10-minutes walk. The Capuchin Church is situated right across the street and next to the townhouse rises the Vinschgauer town gate. The close vicinity offers a bakery, a supermarket, cafés, boutiques and fashion stores – and the Passer promenade, Tappeiner walk or the chairlift to Dorf Tirol are only a short walk away.
Lydia Benedetti, an interior designer and the landlady of the Rennweg 114 holiday apartments, has renovated the building in 2016. Sustainability is very important to her: the walls received a lime plaster and whitewash, and the house is heated and cooled via a geothermal system. Guests may furthermore start their holiday in the most uncomplicated way, as check-in is possible 24/7.
The position of the house, the atmosphere, the comfort of having an elevator, the private garage available upon request, the cordiality of the host and the fact that dogs are welcome are all frequently praised by the guests – who also get a 20 % discount on the entrance fee of the thermal baths.