Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
Haus Wiesengrund 38
39019 Dorf Tirol
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Set in a quiet spot, yet right at the centre of things – Haus Wiesengrund!
Haus Wiesengrund is situated above the roofs of the spa town of Merano-Meran and nestling amidst apple orchards just outside the village of Dorf Tirol. The village centre may be reached in just five minutes' walk. Meran is just a cable car ride or a short car drive away, too. The balconies have views of the surrounding mountains – a small sunbathing lawn and a comfortable seating corner in front of the house provides lots of space for relaxing and unwinding.
Carmen Schnitzer is the host at Haus Wiesengrund. She took over the family business from her parents, who ran it with great care for 40 years and who still enjoy looking after guests today. Carmen's husband and son are more than ready to lend her a helping hand. Guests' wellbeing always takes top priority for Carmen!
The cosy atmosphere of Haus Wiesengrund is particularly appreciated. Guests feel attended to from morning until evening, as the day begins with home-made jam for breakfast and ends with a sociable evening spent with the hosts.