Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
- power breakfast featuring regional products (in B&Bs)
- lockable room for bikes
- possibility of drying cycling gear
- washing area for bike
- service corner with tools etc.
- bike info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes
- close to bike trails
- your host can provide information on the closest bike hire shop
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with cleaning utilities and drying possibility for winter equipment
- drying room for your clothing
- weekly personal accompanied winter walking tours with special highlights
- info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- skislopes and winter hiking paths in immediate surroundings
- the landlord offers information about rental shop for slides, snowschoes, skates nearby
- The company is located in a city (Bolzano, Leifers, Meran, Glurns, Klausen, Brixen, Bruneck or Sterzing)
- Good transport connections to the city
- 1 x weekly city tour
- Cultural institute with detailed literature about the city as well as up-to-date information on events, opening hours of the shops and typical gastronomic establishments in at least 2 languages
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Enjoyable and active holidays in the Dolomites
The Haus Hedone is located at the foot of South Tyrol’s no. 1 ski mountain, the Kronplatz, in the small and idyllic village of Riscone in the heart of the Pustertal Valley. There is a forest near the house and a garden, both of which offer relaxation and magnificent views of meadows, forests, the village and the Kronplatz. The city of Brunico/Bruneck is just 1.5 kilometres away while, particularly in the winter months, active holidaymakers can enjoy themselves to the full on the best-known skiing area in South Tyrol! There are also sports facilities, the beautiful mountain world of the Dolomites and a vast and varied leisure offering to guarantee exciting holidays in summer too.
Esther Seeber, supported by her husband and two sons, has run the Haus Hedone for 25 years now, welcoming her guests in a warm family atmosphere. The host family enjoy close contact with their visitors, always with a friendly word and an open ear, and pay affectionate attention to detail. The personal ambience means that numerous guests regularly return to the Haus Hedone in order to spend wonderful holidays there.
Free admission to the open-air swimming pool at Brunico/Bruneck and the indoor pool at Riscone, reductions on sauna visits, free mobility throughout South Tyrol and homemade jams, cakes and juices for breakfast are just some of the treats that guests can expect. If desired dinner can also be arranged in a typical local eatery: there is no shortage of things to enjoy in South Tyrol!
Mir drzehln: We tell their stories!
South Tyrolean delicacy – home made: ZELTEN
Today’s special: „Zelten“ from Mrs. Esther Mutschlechner-Seeber from Haus Hedoné. Would you like to take a piece of South Tyrol on your Christmas arrangements? You should try your own Zelten. Esther revealed the family recipe. No food is so ...
Winter wonderland, crown jewel
Winter’s crowning glory: a snow-white holiday by the Kronplatz! Esther Seeber welcomes me with a firm handshake and a winning smile. My short break at the Haus Hedonè near Reischach will be on a crystal clear but frosty winter weekend. A hot drink ...
Christmas is here. This is a particularly contemplative time for South Tyrol, full of customs and traditions. Every region, every valley and every village has its own stories and practices. The members of südtirol privat do too. Whether in ...
A short break at the Kronplatz
A wonderful winter weekend at the Haus Hedonè
If you are looking both for quiet and adventure in a winter holiday, and if you’d like to combine relaxation with action, the Haus Hedonè in Reischach is your perfect match: located directly at the foot of the Kronplatz skiing area and in the very ...