Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
Magdalenaweg 2/S. Maddalena
- establishment is located safe from traffic
- spacious family rooms
- laundry possibility integrated into family area
- baby-and child-friendly facilities (hot-water bottle, high chairs, cot)
- outdoor playground
- board games, children's books
- lounge with children's game corner and large selection of functional toys
- no smoking in interiors
- Tasty welcome snack
- Food and water bowls
- Sleeping spots or beds for pets
- Petfood storage in the fridge free of charge
- Doggy poo bags for cleaning up after you
- Info desk with material on dogs and cats
- Great tips on excursions with pets
- Emergency numbers for vets in at least two languages
- Breakfast in rooms or in holiday flats if pets are not admitted to the dining room (only with bed and breakfast stays)
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
A place to relax and enjoy your holiday
Haus Sonngarten in St. Magdalena in Villnöss lies at the foot of the Geisler mountain group. Just 3 minutes' walk from the village centre, it nestles amidst some meadows and woodland that are just perfect for hiking in. The famous church of St. Magdalena, as well as ski pistes for winter guests, are just a stone's throw away. The house features a sun terrace, a sunbathing lawn and a lounge for enjoying the views. Holidaying comes easily whilst gazing at the Geisler mountain group, Rittnerhorn mountain and surrounding landscape!
Werner Profanter rents out the apartment in Haus Sonngarten. The skilled cabinet maker has added charm to the property with home-made furniture, while his girlfriend Silke has taken care of the cosy side of things. Guests can enjoy preparing traditional South Tyrolean recipes from cookery books on the old wood stove. Attention to detail makes Haus Sonngarten a great home from home for a while!
A play tower and play room for the little ones, a barbecue and herb garden are at guests' disposal. Besides this, there's a changing table and cot etc. free of charge for really small guests. Dogs get a feeding bowl and bed. The welcome and parting gifts are the icing on the holiday cake!
Mir drzehln: We tell their stories!
Pets very welcome
Selfmade, handmade – heartmade
A holiday without our dog Stella? For me and my family this is something simply unimaginable. For people like us who would never dream of leaving home without their four-legged friends, Silke and Werner at the Haus Sonngarten in Villnöss are the ...