Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
Unterrainer Str. 53b
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with equipment cleaning possibility
- once weekly accompanied walking tour with walking highlight
- walking info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- hire of walking rucksacks
- close to hiking paths
- power breakfast featuring regional products (in B&Bs)
- lockable room for bikes
- possibility of drying cycling gear
- washing area for bike
- service corner with tools etc.
- bike info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes
- close to bike trails
- your host can provide information on the closest bike hire shop
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Where castles and mountains stand guard to add to the holiday atmosphere
The Haus Stolz is located close to the centre of Appiano, nestling among vineyards and apple orchards in Riva di Sotto. The beautiful garden with its summer-house and couches is perfect for relaxing, while there are wonderful views over Hocheppan Castle and the Gandkofel, Schlern and Rosengarten massifs …
Helga Stolz took over the establishment from her mother-in-law and runs it enthusiastically with the energetic support of her husband, who also enjoys organising informal barbecue evenings. Your hostess cares for her guests, her garden and the newly furnished rooms, not to mention her tea garden – she is also a great source of suggestions for the numerous walks that start directly from the house, which uses sustainable energy from its solar panels.
If the weather permits, breakfast is served outdoors or in the summer-house. Guests are treated to homemade jams, hand-picked teas, fresh apples and grapes in the autumn as well as wine produced in-house. Appiano golf course is also quickly reached on foot or by the bicycles that can be borrowed from the house. A place where the guest is king!