Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with equipment cleaning possibility
- once weekly accompanied walking tour with walking highlight
- walking info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- hire of walking rucksacks
- close to hiking paths
- power breakfast featuring regional products (in B&Bs)
- lockable room for bikes
- possibility of drying cycling gear
- washing area for bike
- service corner with tools etc.
- bike info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes
- close to bike trails
- your host can provide information on the closest bike hire shop
- energy-efficient, natural design (climate house B)
- quiet location surrounded by nature
- superior architecture, built to last
- breakfast featuring South Tyrolean quality products (in B&Bs)
- no smoking in interiors
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Mountain views to get you dreaming ...
Set amidst woodland and meadows, on the Ritten high plateau above Bozen, Haus Rottensteiner is perfect for a relaxing holiday. Just one kilometre away from the centre of Oberbozen, where the Ritten cable car may be caught, this well-kept house with its large sun terrace, children's playground, sunbathing lawn and impressive views of the Dolomites, Mendelpass, Brenta and Ortler groups is sure to delight.
Helga Rottensteiner enjoys running her bed and breakfast and always has an ear for guests' concerns. The house is the ideal base for hiking and cycling trips – with Helga on hand to impart tips. Clean, comfortable surroundings await. Furthermore, Helga Rottensteiner uses solar power, and regional products are served for breakfast on the terrace.
The most interesting destinations in the area may be reached using the RittenCard with the minimum of effort. Anyone still wishing to sweat it out, however, may request to use the sauna for a fee. Guests can be picked up on their arrival at the top terminal of the cable car. A warm welcome included!
Mir drzehln: We tell their stories!
Christmas is here. This is a particularly contemplative time for South Tyrol, full of customs and traditions. Every region, every valley and every village has its own stories and practices. The members of südtirol privat do too. Whether in ...