Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
Via Anger 2/c
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with cleaning utilities and drying possibility for winter equipment
- drying room for your clothing
- weekly personal accompanied winter walking tours with special highlights
- info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- skislopes and winter hiking paths in immediate surroundings
- the landlord offers information about rental shop for slides, snowschoes, skates nearby
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
At the foot of a World Heritage Site
The Appartements Sulzenbacher are located in Vierschach, close to Innichen in the Puster Valley: just 3 km from the village centre, which can be easily reached from the nearby bus stop, while the Austrian frontier is a mere 5 km away. Guests at the Appartements Sulzenbacher can relax on a sunbathing lawn, where there is also a children’s playground. Parking is available right in front of the door, with a garage for bikes and motorbikes as well as a ski room complete with dryer for ski boots. The nearby region around the Three Peaks of Lavaredo offers hiking and skiing – ideal for all those who want to savour the World Heritage site of the Dolomites in close-up.
The building’s first floor features four apartments – two with two rooms and two with three rooms – that can sleep from 2 to 5 people. All have a balcony and satellite TV, with a large eat-in kitchen and one to two bedrooms, as well as a bathroom with toilet, shower and bidet.
In winter, guests at the Appartements Sulzenbacher are entitled to the free Holiday Pass permitting use of all public transport in South Tyrol, as well as admission to the Acquafun adventure pool at greatly reduced prices. A bread roll service is available on request, plus free pick-up from Innichen/Vierschach station!