Rooms to rent
Enjoyable and active holidays in the Dolomites
- power breakfast featuring regional products (in B&Bs)
- lockable room for bikes
- possibility of drying cycling gear
- washing area for bike
- service corner with tools etc.
- bike info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes
- close to bike trails
- your host can provide information on the closest bike hire shop
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with cleaning utilities and drying possibility for winter equipment
- drying room for your clothing
- weekly personal accompanied winter walking tours with special highlights
- info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- skislopes and winter hiking paths in immediate surroundings
- the landlord offers information about rental shop for slides, snowschoes, skates nearby
- The company is located in a city (Bolzano, Leifers, Meran, Glurns, Klausen, Brixen, Bruneck or Sterzing)
- Good transport connections to the city
- 1 x weekly city tour
- Cultural institute with detailed literature about the city as well as up-to-date information on events, opening hours of the shops and typical gastronomic establishments in at least 2 languages
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.