Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
Via Ifinger 45
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with equipment cleaning possibility
- once weekly accompanied walking tour with walking highlight
- walking info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- hire of walking rucksacks
- close to hiking paths
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
There is always time for friendship on holiday …
Just 15 minutes on foot from the centre of Scena, the Haus Sonnwend offers marvellous views over the city of Merano/Meran, Tirolo and the Venosta Valley. Hiking trails and the Waalwege (paths along ancient irrigation channels) run past the house, while the nearby bus stop and cable car open up fascinating voyages of discovery. The quiet, sunny location and warm welcome make this an ideal place for a short family break.
Here the day begins with a lovingly prepared buffet breakfast of home-made jams and juices (some homemade), fresh fruit and free-range eggs. The Kuppelwieser-Öttl family have run the establishment for almost 40 years and are always delighted to welcome their guests, sometimes with a convivial chat, a group walk or a joint celebration. Guests arriving by train can be picked up and dropped off at the station.
As well as the numerous paths and trails in the surrounding environment, there are plenty of opportunities here to relax and recuperate on the terrace or the sunbathing lawn.