Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with equipment cleaning possibility
- once weekly accompanied walking tour with walking highlight
- walking info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- hire of walking rucksacks
- close to hiking paths
- establishment is located safe from traffic
- spacious family rooms
- laundry possibility integrated into family area
- baby-and child-friendly facilities (hot-water bottle, high chairs, cot)
- outdoor playground
- board games, children's books
- lounge with children's game corner and large selection of functional toys
- no smoking in interiors
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
With sauna - An all-year-round holiday experience
The Haus Kerschbaumer is centrally located just one kilometre from the village centre of Velturno. The nearby skiing area, swimming pool and tennis court guarantee all-year-round fun, while the sunbathing lawn with its pond and the sauna are both ideal for relaxing. There are also stunning views of the Geisler range and the mystical Schlern massif …
Andreas Kerschbaumer has been running the establishment for ten years now, ably supported by his family. Wife Lidia and mother Barbara accompany guests each week on walks to their dairy hut and look after the house. Children Alex and Lorena are happy to play with the junior guests, while Andreas tends to the garden. Everyone at the Haus Kerschbaumer strives to ensure a warm welcome and restful holiday for their guests.
The family can offer a variety of suggestions for holiday excursions, while the sauna and apartments are the perfect place to relax. Guests may help themselves to herbs and vegetables from the garden, and there is a wood-burning oven for barbecue evenings. The schnaps tastings and wine cellar of the senior chef are also the opportunity for convivial gatherings …