Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
Via Falzeben 67
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with equipment cleaning possibility
- once weekly accompanied walking tour with walking highlight
- walking info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- hire of walking rucksacks
- close to hiking paths
- Tasty welcome snack
- Food and water bowls
- Sleeping spots or beds for pets
- Petfood storage in the fridge free of charge
- Doggy poo bags for cleaning up after you
- Info desk with material on dogs and cats
- Great tips on excursions with pets
- Emergency numbers for vets in at least two languages
- Breakfast in rooms or in holiday flats if pets are not admitted to the dining room (only with bed and breakfast stays)
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Holidays surrounded by and in harmony with nature
The Unterwegerhof is surrounded by meadows and situated in the middle of Hafling Oberdorf, just 3 km away from the town centre. The neighbouring Hotel Sonnenheim has a restaurant that is popular with guests at the Unterwegerhof and there is even a riding stable just 5 minutes away for excursions with our hoofed friends. The location offers a fabulous view of the Etsch valley with the Laugenspitze mountains in the background!
Georg Obertegger has been an active landlord for twenty years and is supported by his family. He puts his heart and soul into being a host, in keeping with the motto: "You gotta like people." The ski and snowboard instructor can provide you with great tour tips all year round and has numerous insider tips up his sleeve! He is also a passionate mountain farmer and can therefore give his guests an exciting insight into everyday life as a farmer. He attaches great importance to naturalness and sustainability in his business, which is why the furniture is made of solid wood and everything is heated exclusively with wood.
The location with panoramic view, the regional, healthy breakfast with homemade products, the excursion tips and the opportunity to book ski lessons with Georg or to spend a cosy evening on the Unterwegeralm are very much appreciated by guests here!