Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
via Brennero/Brennerstrasse 7
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
The charm of the old, the comfort of the new
The Villa Floris enjoys a quiet location, yet is close to Brixen city centre, in the immediate vicinity of the famous Aquarena pool complex, the Vertikale climbing hall and the medieval arcades. Visitors can expect a clean, well maintained ambience situated on the third floor, which is easily reached by lift from the garage.
Landlady Silvia is always there for her guests and is just as welcoming and friendly as the apartment itself. She takes good care of the needs and wishes of her holiday guests: she can also provide advice on exciting excursions and hiking adventures, highlight the numerous cultural facets of Brixen, an episcopal see, and give tips on where best to enjoy local cooking from the Eisack Valley or fine Italian cuisine. The BrixenCard, available to every guest of the Villa Floris, also offers a wide variety of benefits, such as free use of public transport or reduced admission to a number of attractions.
The apartment’s furnishings reflect the comfortable feeling that is characteristic of the Eisack Valley. And it’s no problem if you are not coming by car – there are several bus stops close by!