Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
vicolo Köferer/Köfererleite 7
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with equipment cleaning possibility
- once weekly accompanied walking tour with walking highlight
- walking info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- hire of walking rucksacks
- close to hiking paths
- power breakfast featuring regional products (in B&Bs)
- lockable room for bikes
- possibility of drying cycling gear
- washing area for bike
- service corner with tools etc.
- bike info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes
- close to bike trails
- your host can provide information on the closest bike hire shop
- energy-efficient, natural design (climate house B)
- quiet location surrounded by nature
- superior architecture, built to last
- breakfast featuring South Tyrolean quality products (in B&Bs)
- no smoking in interiors
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Town, mountains, abbey and peace and quiet – relaxing near Brixen-Bressanone
Haus Karin is 3 km from Brixen-Bressanone, in Novacella, above the abbey in the district of Varna. The house, set amidst vineyards on a southern slope, is surrounded by various oases of calm and leisure such as play corners, barbecue, table tennis table and table football. Looking out from the balconies and terraces, the valley basin of Brixen-Bressanone, church tower of Neustift Abbey and the Plose mountain are right before your eyes.
Karin Amort runs the business full time. She has two small children who always look forward to visitors and Granny Clara helps out, too. Karin loves her garden, flowers and decorating in and around the house. A keen mountain hiker, she always has good suggestions for interesting excursions for guests to go on. Granny Clara also listens to guests' concerns so that they have all they need and may feel at home.
The home-made jams and the good – gluten-free if desired – breakfast we well as freshly-baked cakes on Sunday are particularly popular. There are lots of animals for the little ones to play with in Haus Karin, too!