Rooms to rent in Dorf Tirol
request book now
Rooms to rent in Dorf Tirol
39019 Dorf Tirol
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with equipment cleaning possibility
- once weekly accompanied walking tour with walking highlight
- walking info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- hire of walking rucksacks
- close to hiking paths
- power breakfast featuring regional products (in B&Bs)
- lockable room for bikes
- possibility of drying cycling gear
- washing area for bike
- service corner with tools etc.
- bike info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes
- close to bike trails
- your host can provide information on the closest bike hire shop
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
- Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
- A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Relaxing above the rooftops of the spa town
The Nunnenmayrhof is situated in the locality of Haslach in Dorf Tirol, only 5 km from Meran. A bus stop and the valley station of the Hochmuth cable car are only a 5-minutes walk away, and so is the town centre. The orchards with their apple, walnut and cherry trees shade the courtyard and an ancient “Portugieser” vine adorns the gateway of the house. While the rooms and holiday apartments offer beautiful views of the Etschtal valley, the local mountain Mutspitz, the Ortler massif and the Königsspitze, the terrace opens up towards the Gantkofel, Laugenspitze and Vigiljoch mountains – and is of course the best place to enjoy breakfast or have a barbecue!
Franz is the active host at the Nunnenmayrhof, and he is supported by his son Andreas and Andreas’ spouse; together, they care for the physical and emotional well-being of their guests. Sustainability is very important to them: the water is heated with solar energy or wood if necessary, and waste is separated. The hosts even offer homemade jams and apple juice!
Guests can choose between a vital breakfast with regional products or receiving fresh bread rolls in the morning. There are weekly hiking and event tips – and a little surprise for those who celebrate their birthday while spending a holiday at the Nunnenmayrhof!