Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
Ferienwohnung Alber Edith
Via Unterdorfer 2
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with equipment cleaning possibility
- once weekly accompanied walking tour with walking highlight
- walking info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- hire of walking rucksacks
- close to hiking paths
- power breakfast featuring regional products (in B&Bs)
- lockable room for bikes
- possibility of drying cycling gear
- washing area for bike
- service corner with tools etc.
- bike info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes
- close to bike trails
- your host can provide information on the closest bike hire shop
- establishment is located safe from traffic
- spacious family rooms
- laundry possibility integrated into family area
- baby-and child-friendly facilities (hot-water bottle, high chairs, cot)
- outdoor playground
- board games, children's books
- lounge with children's game corner and large selection of functional toys
- no smoking in interiors
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
A place of wellbeing with attention to detail
Haus Alber is in the centre of Verano and enjoys a quiet, sunny spot. The large garden with sunbathing lawn around the house is perfect for lingering awhile and features a barbecue and a playground. Fantastic views of the surrounding mountains and part of the Burggrafenamt district may be enjoyed from here.
Edith Alber owns the house and rents out the rooms. This mother of three has been running the family business for five years with a passion. This involves looking after the house and the large garden as well as paying attention to guests' concerns to make them feel at ease. She is happy to give interesting tips on hikes and cycling tours in the surrounding area!
The flats have a harmonious feel and are furnished with natural materials and lots of attention to detail. Guests thus receive a little bit of home from home on holiday...
Mir drzehln: We tell their stories!
A flat that brings on a holiday
Vöran-Verano is brightly decked out in its splendid autumnal colours and the drive from Meran over the Tschögglberg mountain affords spectacular views of the wide Etschtal valley. We have booked a weekend at Alber Holiday Flats and are looking ...