Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with equipment cleaning possibility
- once weekly accompanied walking tour with walking highlight
- walking info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- hire of walking rucksacks
- close to hiking paths
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Bathing fun in the midst of mountains and orchards
The Haus Bernhard enjoys a quiet location at an altitude of 850 metres in the village of Verdines, some three kilometres from Scena. Here guests will find a beautiful garden with pretty flowers, a sunbathing lawn and a swimming pool, while there are wonderful views of the surrounding mountains, the valley and the orchards surrounding the house.
The Müller family have run the Haus Bernhard with considerable enthusiasm and care for 17 years now. Your hosts always endeavour to ensure that their guests enjoy a relaxing and carefree holiday in Scena and are pleased to chat with them and offer advice.
The house is ideally located for nature lovers and walking enthusiasts. There are bus stops within walking distance, but holiday adventures can also start directly from the door!