Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with equipment cleaning possibility
- once weekly accompanied walking tour with walking highlight
- walking info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- hire of walking rucksacks
- close to hiking paths
- energy-efficient, natural design (climate house B)
- quiet location surrounded by nature
- superior architecture, built to last
- breakfast featuring South Tyrolean quality products (in B&Bs)
- no smoking in interiors
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
For some tender loving care, pampered by the views
Haus Bauer, situated on the edge of the village of Klobenstein and ten minutes' walk from the centre, literally exudes an aura of rest and relaxation with its large garden and fantastic sun terrace. Its panoramic position with all-round views of the countryside will get people daydreaming on the balconies and terrace ...
Eva Bauer runs the place, yet she's not alone: her mother, Maria, and daughter, Elisa, help out and guests may enjoy their warm hospitality, too. The Bauers take great care of the house and its solar power system and wood fuelled heating system contribute towards its sustainability.
The hosts are not only happy to provide guests with tips on hikes and excursions, but serve home-made jam, bread and cake for a substantial, regional breakfast, too.
Mir drzehln: We tell their stories!
Everyday stories – walking down memory lane
Story from Bauer Eva, Haus Bauer – Ritten/Renon: Sinfully expensive toilet paper When I was young it was common, like in most South Tyrolean establishment, to help out whenever it was needed. My sister and I helped cleaning the rooms, and it was ...
Hot tips for winter in South Tyrol – numbers 1 to 3
Winter has nearly arrived in South Tyrol! It goes without saying that skiing, sledging and snow shoe walking are on the cards. Along with admiring the fantastic mountain backdrop from glittering white slopes and warming up with the help of hot tea ...