Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
Apartment Berg Diamant
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with equipment cleaning possibility
- once weekly accompanied walking tour with walking highlight
- walking info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- hire of walking rucksacks
- close to hiking paths
- establishment is located safe from traffic
- spacious family rooms
- laundry possibility integrated into family area
- baby-and child-friendly facilities (hot-water bottle, high chairs, cot)
- outdoor playground
- board games, children's books
- lounge with children's game corner and large selection of functional toys
- no smoking in interiors
- Tasty welcome snack
- Food and water bowls
- Sleeping spots or beds for pets
- Petfood storage in the fridge free of charge
- Doggy poo bags for cleaning up after you
- Info desk with material on dogs and cats
- Great tips on excursions with pets
- Emergency numbers for vets in at least two languages
- Breakfast in rooms or in holiday flats if pets are not admitted to the dining room (only with bed and breakfast stays)
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
A gem with views of the Dolomites!
Haus Bergdiamant lies nestling amidst lush green mountain meadows just 2 km from the centre of the village of Maranza. A terrace, an idyllic sunbathing lawn featuring a pond with ducks and geese and a children's playground make the place into a place of calm relaxation. Holidaying here comes naturally thanks to captivating views of the Dolomites!
Daniela rents the accommodation and is always ready to supply her guests with tips for varied walks, as well as spoiling them with delicious home-made fair. Her husband, Roman, and their 5 children provide plenty of help in this family business – with the latter particularly looking forward to having fun with guest children! The house is heated in an environmentally manner with solar power and pellets. The hosts take care to ensure the utmost cleanliness and that guests feel at ease!
The stylishly-furnished flats are much appreciated by guests at Haus Bergdiamant, who can use the cable cars in Maranza and Valles free of charge with the Almencard Plus, as well as public transport. There's a great children's programme and guided walks, a dry sauna, an outdoor whirlpool and a delicious breakfast buffet with Southtyrolean products too!