Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
39030 St. Lorenzen
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with cleaning utilities and drying possibility for winter equipment
- drying room for your clothing
- weekly personal accompanied winter walking tours with special highlights
- info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- skislopes and winter hiking paths in immediate surroundings
- the landlord offers information about rental shop for slides, snowschoes, skates nearby
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Relaxing and unwinding amidst fragrant flowers and sparkling mountains
Appartements Schaller may be found at the foot of Kronplatz Mountain on the edge of the village of Stefansdorf. A green sunbathing lawn and the fields belonging to local farmers surround the house. Eyes are drawn across the valley basin of Bruneck-Brunico, the Zillertal Valley as well as the foothills of the Tauern mountain range up as far as the Rieserferner Mountain. The hosts are happy to hand out tips on excursions both for summer and winter.
The Schaller family does not only enjoy advising guests, but fend for tidiness in the apartments and around the house. Colourful flowers are there to lend the house brightness and a fresh scent, while guests are welcome to listen to tales of traditions, the local area and people. No group bookings or pets are admitted, as the hosts wish to preserve an atmosphere of cleanliness and calm.
The morning begins with fresh bread from the baker and days may be spent in the beautiful surrounding mountains, the nearby town of Bruneck-Brunico, or at 'CRON4' open air and indoor pools, which may be accessed free of charge. A holiday to cater for every taste!