Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
Pernthaler Prader Erna
S. Leonardo/St. Leonhard 109/A
39042 Brixen-St. Andrä
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with equipment cleaning possibility
- once weekly accompanied walking tour with walking highlight
- walking info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- hire of walking rucksacks
- close to hiking paths
- energy-efficient, natural design (climate house B)
- quiet location surrounded by nature
- superior architecture, built to last
- breakfast featuring South Tyrolean quality products (in B&Bs)
- no smoking in interiors
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Enjoyable holidays in a mountain idyll
The small and idyllic mountain village of San Leonardo, at an altitude of 1250 metres above the municipality of St. Andrä, is home to the Guesthouse Prader which, surrounded by meadows and forests, offers its guests such attractions as table tennis, swings, volleyball and table football. The sunbathing lawn is also a comfortable spot, with views of the surrounding mountain world and the city of Bressanone/Brixen.
Erna Prader has run the establishment for many years now with the active support of her family. Her great enthusiasms are catering to her guests and tending to her vegetable and herb garden. She is also a skilful baker and will happily share this passion with her guests. For Erna it is a matter of great importance that holidaymakers at the Guesthouse Prader enjoy the most relaxing holiday possible.
The apartment accommodates up to 11 guests and offers lots of space for a comfortable stay. Couples on a romantic break will enjoy the cosiness of the small apartment.
Erna also provides a hearty breakfast. With the free Brixen Card, guests may then set out for the Plose, commonly referred to as their “local mountain” by the inhabitants of Brixen: for hiking and biking in the summer, for skiing and tobogganing in the winter – and to enjoy the glorious panoramic view over the Dolomites any time of the year!
Mir drzehln: We tell their stories!
Mountains you can touch – a holiday at Guesthouse Prader
In the idyllic mountain hamlet of San Leonardo, high above the city of Bressanone/Brixen, there is a lovely little house at the forest’s edge. Guesthouse Prader is the perfect starting point for discovering the mountain realm of South Tyrol! ...
Recipe: Sweet curd dumplings with nougat and apricot sauce
South Tyrol’s most important export product – wrapped in a hearty and sweet batter! Apple fritters are a very popular dish to be tried at the traditional summer fairs – and they make an excellent finale for a typical South Tyrolean dinner! Find out ...