Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with equipment cleaning possibility
- once weekly accompanied walking tour with walking highlight
- walking info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- hire of walking rucksacks
- close to hiking paths
- energy-efficient, natural design (climate house B)
- quiet location surrounded by nature
- superior architecture, built to last
- breakfast featuring South Tyrolean quality products (in B&Bs)
- no smoking in interiors
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
When your holiday is – and tastes – wonderful!
Sonngruber guesthouse may be found in Spiluck, above a little hamlet in Vahrn in the Brixen valley basin. Nestling amidst meadows and woodland, guests can expect to find lots of peace and quiet here. The balconies of the rooms and suites are a great spot for sunbathing! Views may be enjoyed of the Geisler mountain peaks, the Langkofelgruppe mountains, the Val Sarentino Alps and the episcopal town of Brixen, which is just 7 kilometres away.
Erika and Franz Gruber rent out rooms and suites at Haus Sonngruber. These have been recently completely converted and are spacious and superbly equipped. The Grubers have been ensuring that their guests want for nothing with their friendly and courteous manner for 40 years. Useful hints on holiday excursions are handed out on a regular basis too, just like the home-made products that appear at the breakfast table!
It's no wonder that guests especially sing the praises of their host's culinary skills! They can even try out the recipes at home from the house cookery book. And weekly barbecue evenings provide plenty of on-site entertainment!