Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
Art Appartement Schatzer
Fam. Peter Schatzer
Kirchfeld 10/S. Pietro
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with equipment cleaning possibility
- once weekly accompanied walking tour with walking highlight
- walking info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- hire of walking rucksacks
- close to hiking paths
- energy-efficient, natural design (climate house B)
- quiet location surrounded by nature
- superior architecture, built to last
- breakfast featuring South Tyrolean quality products (in B&Bs)
- no smoking in interiors
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
From sunny slopes up to the mountains ...
Centrally located on the sunny slopes of the mountain village of San Pietro in the Villnöss Valley, the Haus Schatzer boasts a brightly coloured flowering meadow in front of the house and a beautiful oak forest behind. The apartments offer views reaching over the Geisler peaks and the Dolomites and down into the valley.
Your hosts Peter and Brunhilde Schatzer take good care that their guests feel comfortable and enjoy their holidays to the full. Being surrounded by lots of people is quite normal for Peter, who grew up in a family of mountain farmers with 13 children!
As a walking guide and ski instructor, Peter enjoys accompanying guests on tours of their choosing and can provide useful suggestions for excursions in the surrounding area, with the central location offering an ideal starting point.
Mir drzehln: We tell their stories!
Of forests, sheep and avalanches
An early summer walk to the Geisler peaks It takes a while to get to the end of the Villnöss Valley - but it is most certainly worth it! With not much traffic, but plenty of nature, it is a paradise for hikers and mountain lovers. My personal guide ...
A mountain holiday it its truest form
Whether it‘s an active holiday or quiet and relaxation: the Villnöß Valley has all you‘re looking for! Spend a true mountain holiday at Apartements Schatzer, nestled up against the striking Geisler massif. Fresh vegetables from the kitchen garden, ...
A longing for the Dolomites
“Anyone who has ever seen the Dolomites always wants to come back!” enthuses private landlord Peter Schatzer about this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Sabine decides to share this longing and sets out with him for a hike around the peaks of the Geisler ...