Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
Via A. Hofer, 7
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with equipment cleaning possibility
- once weekly accompanied walking tour with walking highlight
- walking info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- hire of walking rucksacks
- close to hiking paths
- power breakfast featuring regional products (in B&Bs)
- lockable room for bikes
- possibility of drying cycling gear
- washing area for bike
- service corner with tools etc.
- bike info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes
- close to bike trails
- your host can provide information on the closest bike hire shop
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
The scent of roses in the air
The Haus Helga, located in the centre of Nalles, known as the “rose village”, is ideal for an enjoyable holiday. The garden has sun loungers for guests to relax on and the breakfast terrace offers wonderful views of the Etschtal Valley.
Landlady Helga Glatt is both active and passionate about looking after her business, especially her vegetable and rose garden, which is often also the object of her guests’ admiration. She also strives to ensure that her guests want for nothing, offering them delicious homemade jams and regional produce for breakfast on the sun terrace.
Frau Glatt is always ready with suggestions for leisure activities such as walking and cycle tours and is pleased to provide her guests with advice and assistance.