Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
Ahrntalerstr. 30 b
39031 Bruneck-St. Georgen
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
City ambience and mountain world
The Haus Peter in San Giorgio near Brunico/Bruneck has a large garden with sun loungers as well as a barbecue facility that can be used by guests at any time to stage convivial get-togethers. The balconies offer wonderful panoramic views of the mountain world of the Dolomites and the Kronplatz ski area.
Ingrid Brugger and her husband have run the establishment together for 25 years now. Ingrid cares for the decoration and cleanliness of the house: the attractive furnishings and family atmosphere ensure that guests feel fully at ease. The surrounding skiing areas are straightforward to reach, while there are walking and bicycle tours starting from outside the door.
For a more relaxing experience, guests can enjoy the free sauna or stroll around the charming city of Brunico/Bruneck, just two kilometres away. The HolidayPass offers plenty of variety for leisure activities!