39019 Dorf Tirol
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with equipment cleaning possibility
- once weekly accompanied walking tour with walking highlight
- walking info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- hire of walking rucksacks
- close to hiking paths
- establishment is located safe from traffic
- spacious family rooms
- laundry possibility integrated into family area
- baby-and child-friendly facilities (hot-water bottle, high chairs, cot)
- outdoor playground
- board games, children's books
- lounge with children's game corner and large selection of functional toys
- no smoking in interiors
- energy-efficient, natural design (climate house B)
- quiet location surrounded by nature
- superior architecture, built to last
- breakfast featuring South Tyrolean quality products (in B&Bs)
- no smoking in interiors
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Where Mediterranean style meets South Tyrolean tradition …
At the Immenhof in Tirolo, surrounded by vineyards, guests can enjoy the Mediterranean sunbathing lawn with its panoramic terrace as well as a solar-heated pool. Relax here with wonderful views of Merano and environs, the Etschtal Valley and the Texel group. The village centre and the city of Merano can both be quickly reached on foot via the Tappeiner trail, allowing you to leave your car in the garage from time to time.
Your hosts are Maria and Franz Rohrer-Wallnöfer: the latter is a master chef who delights in surprising his guests with festive menus if desired. Maria is an enthusiastic hostess, always happy to offer visitors help and advice, while Franz tends to the garden, flowers and pool. The hosts enjoy accompanying their guests on walks, for which they can also offer numerous suggestions. The cosy ambience, comfortable furnishings in the house and an environmentally-conscious approach are all very important to the Wallnöfers!
Guests at the Immenhof can expect a picnic basket of hearty Tyrolean specialities, crisp bread rolls for breakfast, homemade jams and cakes, as well as liqueurs made with herbs and berries plus a leaving gift, while information about the culture, land and people of South Tyrol can be gleaned from joint visits to local mountain farms. Tyrolean culinary evenings, barbecue evenings and cookery courses are also offered to guests by your host!