Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with equipment cleaning possibility
- once weekly accompanied walking tour with walking highlight
- walking info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- hire of walking rucksacks
- close to hiking paths
- establishment is located safe from traffic
- spacious family rooms
- laundry possibility integrated into family area
- baby-and child-friendly facilities (hot-water bottle, high chairs, cot)
- outdoor playground
- board games, children's books
- lounge with children's game corner and large selection of functional toys
- no smoking in interiors
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Blossoms, castles, mountains
The Koppenhaus lies not far from the centre of Prissiano, the village of castles. It has a large garden with a children’s playground featuring a trampoline, sandpit, swing and table tennis table. It has its own vineyard where Pinot Blanc grapes ripen, as well as a vegetable and herb garden to which guests may help themselves.
Landlady Zenzi has been running her holiday apartments and bed & breakfast rooms for many years now and is happy to serve them with her homemade apple strudel and liqueur. Guests can also enjoy breakfast on the terrace, with Zenzi offering suggestions for walks. She is very proud of the flowers around the house and of her vegetable garden, which she carefully tends.
Walking tours are also planned and enjoyed together with the guests at the Koppenhaus. The views of the Dolomites, the mountains above Merano/Meran and the Laugenspitze peak all offer plenty of inspiration …