Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
Unterdorferweg/Via Unterdorfer 1
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with equipment cleaning possibility
- once weekly accompanied walking tour with walking highlight
- walking info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- hire of walking rucksacks
- close to hiking paths
- power breakfast featuring regional products (in B&Bs)
- lockable room for bikes
- possibility of drying cycling gear
- washing area for bike
- service corner with tools etc.
- bike info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes
- close to bike trails
- your host can provide information on the closest bike hire shop
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Peace, sun and pastures for a relaxing holiday
The Appartements Greif enjoy a quiet and sunny location in the village of Verano on the Tschögglberg plateau between Meran-Merano and Bozen-Bolzano. There are two grocer’s shops as well as restaurants, cafés and a pizzeria nearby, while the many attractions of the spa town of Meran-Merano are just a short drive away. The apartments are the ideal starting point for numerous hikes, walks and bicycle tours as well as for Nordic walking and jogging. Sun-worshippers will appreciate the garden or the balcony with their loungers and beautiful views of the surrounding greenery and the mountains.
Landlady Josefine Schwarz Greif has been running the establishment for 20 years now and is always available to answer questions and provide information and advice. Her guests enjoy the numerous walking and leisure opportunities, with the possibility of visiting the many nearby Alpine dairy huts.
The local tourism association organises weekly guided walks, farm visits, city tours, riding courses and culinary events. Families also like visiting the small farm where Josefine lives, just three kilometres away.