Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with equipment cleaning possibility
- once weekly accompanied walking tour with walking highlight
- walking info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- hire of walking rucksacks
- close to hiking paths
- establishment is located safe from traffic
- spacious family rooms
- laundry possibility integrated into family area
- baby-and child-friendly facilities (hot-water bottle, high chairs, cot)
- outdoor playground
- board games, children's books
- lounge with children's game corner and large selection of functional toys
- no smoking in interiors
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
In peace and harmony with nature...
Tranquil, unspoilt countryside and lots of sunshine. The stresses and strains of daily life melt away at Waldheim in Villandro on hiking around the local area, in the garden on a sun lounger and especially when viewing the Dolomites. Anyone seeking a bit of hustle and bustle can visit the nearby towns of Brixen – Bressanone, Klausen – Chiusa and Bozen – Bolzano.
The Gantioler family has been renting rooms since 1988. Sepp runs the business along with his wife, Marianne. The host is happy to provide information, tips and recommendations and enjoys having a chat or a glass of schnaps with guests to get to know them better – he would like them to feel at ease staying at Haus Waldheim.
The day will get off to a great start with a generous breakfast and the warm hospitality and varied free time options leave nothing to be desired ...