Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
Via St. Georgen 22
- establishment is located safe from traffic
- spacious family rooms
- laundry possibility integrated into family area
- baby-and child-friendly facilities (hot-water bottle, high chairs, cot)
- outdoor playground
- board games, children's books
- lounge with children's game corner and large selection of functional toys
- no smoking in interiors
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Three generations of warm hospitality
The Haus Hohenrain is located in San Giorgio, some 1.5 kilometres from the village centre of Scena. No car is needed here: the accommodation stands just 100 metres from a visitor bus stop, while the surrounding hiking trails and Waalwege (paths along ancient irrigation channels) are within easy walking distance. The establishment features a large garden with heated open-air swimming pool, small spa area with Finnish sauna and Turkish steam bath, as well as unobstructed views of the region around Merano/Meran.
The proprietor, Brigitte Dosser Egger, is helped in her work by her husband and her retired parents. Their four small children provide extra life to this three-generation home, with guests also welcome to share the family atmosphere. The family look after all aspects of maintaining the garden, accommodation and management of the establishment, with everyone happy to perform their allotted tasks.
This friendly ambience is also a feature of the communal barbecue evenings, ensuring that guests can always enjoy a feeling of hospitality and being at ease.
Mir drzehln: We tell their stories!
Haus Hohenrain – a true holiday HOME
Barbecue evenings in nice company in the spacious garden, walks through the surrounding apple orchards, pool parties for big and small. And all of this combined with an almost infinite view over the vast holiday region Merano and Environs! The ...
Why the mountains are ablaze every year in June
“On the weekend of the feast of Corpus Christi volunteers carried tin cans, rags and diesel up the mountain. On Sunday afternoon we marched up and positioned the tin cans on the Kinig next to the Ifinger mountain. There were always a couple of old ...