Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with equipment cleaning possibility
- once weekly accompanied walking tour with walking highlight
- walking info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- hire of walking rucksacks
- close to hiking paths
- power breakfast featuring regional products (in B&Bs)
- lockable room for bikes
- possibility of drying cycling gear
- washing area for bike
- service corner with tools etc.
- bike info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes
- close to bike trails
- your host can provide information on the closest bike hire shop
- energy-efficient, natural design (climate house B)
- quiet location surrounded by nature
- superior architecture, built to last
- breakfast featuring South Tyrolean quality products (in B&Bs)
- no smoking in interiors
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Surrounded by chestnut trees and mountains …
The Haus Wiesenrain stands on the sunny side of the Valle Isarco, on the edge of the village of Velturno and directly on the famous Chestnut Way. There are restaurants, pizzerias, shops and Castle Velthurns all just a few minutes away. The house itself offers a beautiful garden with sun loungers, seating and a barbecue area for relaxing with fantastic views over the village, the Peitlerkofel and the Geisler peaks.
Hans and Antonia have been running the Haus Wiesenrain for ten years now. They strive to ensure that their guests feel at ease and always have time for them, offering suggestions for excursions and if desired taking their guests on trips into the mountains. The Wiesenrain is a climate house with a solar installation for sustainable energy, while in the garden grow delicious organic vegetables to which guests may help themselves!
Culture enthusiasts are certainly well provided for with the house’s closeness to the village and excellent location! A bread roll service, farm eggs, vegetables and herbs are all offered to guests. The local Villnöss “spectacled sheep” are also bred here, with the wool made into slippers and decorative items.