Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
Fam. Pircher Alber
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with equipment cleaning possibility
- once weekly accompanied walking tour with walking highlight
- walking info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- hire of walking rucksacks
- close to hiking paths
- power breakfast featuring regional products (in B&Bs)
- lockable room for bikes
- possibility of drying cycling gear
- washing area for bike
- service corner with tools etc.
- bike info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes
- close to bike trails
- your host can provide information on the closest bike hire shop
- establishment is located safe from traffic
- spacious family rooms
- laundry possibility integrated into family area
- baby-and child-friendly facilities (hot-water bottle, high chairs, cot)
- outdoor playground
- board games, children's books
- lounge with children's game corner and large selection of functional toys
- no smoking in interiors
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Relaxing in the sun by green meadows
The green sunbathing lawn at Haus Bergfried on the edge of the village of Avelengo easily catches the eye, and no wonder - this sunny spot shows it off to its best advantage. The tangible peace and quiet make it the perfect place to relax and unwind, too. Children will have fun in the children's playground, while the view across the Texel mountain group and the Ötztaler Alps will appeal to anyone at any age!
Anna and Sepp rent out rooms and have done so for 30 years. They place great importance on tending the pretty sunbathing lawn and the colourful flowers. Guests feel at ease here and enjoy coming back to Haus Bergfried again and again.
WLAN free of charge and fresh bread rolls are available and the newly-furnished spacious flats are much appreciated. For a carefree and enjoyable holiday!
Mir drzehln: We tell their stories!
Mountains and peace. This is what you'll find at “Haus Bergfried“ in Hafling near Meran. Mountains and peace somehow go together. The all-round views from the balcony calm my soul. My daughter's too it seems, as she slept through the night. She can ...