Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
39019 Dorf Tirol
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with equipment cleaning possibility
- once weekly accompanied walking tour with walking highlight
- walking info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- hire of walking rucksacks
- close to hiking paths
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Between mountain and spa worlds in Dorf Tirol!
Haus Mühlanger with its large garden may be found enjoying a relaxed spot slightly outside Dorf Tirol-Tirolo. Here, and on the balconies of the rooms, it's easy to relax to views of the Meran-Merano valley basin and the Etschtal river valley! There is a bus stop right outside the house for exploring the surrounding area and Hochmut cable car may be reached in just three minutes' walk, taking passengers up to a mountain world criss-crossed with hiking paths right on the Meran High Altitude Path! The spa town of Meran-Merano is not too far away from here, either.
Hans and Klara Raffl have been renting out rooms in Haus Mühlanger for over 30 years and always have a joke or two and excursion tips to share with their guests. Besides this, they take great care of every detail in their house – the herbs and vegetables are especially important to Klara. Guests start each new day at Haus Mühlanger with a generous buffet breakfast featuring regional products!
In particular, it is the cosy atmosphere, as well as the delicious breakfast and warm hospitality of the hosts, the valuable tips for excursions and their love for detail that win guests over at Haus Mühlanger.