Rooms to rent
Rooms to rent
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Between an action-packed holiday and enjoying a bit of peace and quiet
Haus Schupfe is located right next to Gitschberg cable car lift around 500 m from the village centre of Maranza. The house, on the edge of woodland, features seating as well as a playground and there are views to be had of the Pustertal Valley, Eisacktal Valley as well as the Gitschberg and Fallmetzer mountains from the terrace.
Karin runs the business helped out by her parents. She enjoys chatting with her guests and, a keen sportswoman herself, has lots of tips and recommendations on excursions, hikes, cycling and climbing tours in store for guests. Skiing is also possible in winter, of course, with a ski and bike hire shop nearby.
Guests particularly appreciate and enjoy the quiet, sunny spot after an eventful and active day. There are solar panels to supply a sustainable energy source and guests are offered home-made produce such as fruit jams.