Rooms to rent
Ortisei - Val Gardena
Rooms to rent
Ortisei - Val Gardena
Str. Cuca 56
39046 Ortisei - Val Gardena
- establishment is located safe from traffic
- spacious family rooms
- laundry possibility integrated into family area
- baby-and child-friendly facilities (hot-water bottle, high chairs, cot)
- outdoor playground
- board games, children's books
- lounge with children's game corner and large selection of functional toys
- no smoking in interiors
- early bird breakfast (in B&Bs)
- shoe drying room with cleaning utilities and drying possibility for winter equipment
- drying room for your clothing
- weekly personal accompanied winter walking tours with special highlights
- info point with detailed literature, weather forecast, route suggestions, programmes in 2 languages (italian and german)
- individual tour recommendations
- skislopes and winter hiking paths in immediate surroundings
- the landlord offers information about rental shop for slides, snowschoes, skates nearby
Arrival and departure
Rooms and appartments
Our guests are free to arrive any time between 2 pm and 8 pm, and the room can be used up to 10 am on the day of departure.
- On arrival, our guests are treated to a small, complementary seasonal refreshment, such as fruit or a soft drink, in the entrance area.
- We are happy to store our guests’ luggage.
- Depending on availability, we offer our guests the opportunity of keeping the room until later in the day (charges may apply).
- We are happy to provide our guests with traffic and weather information on their day of departure.
... and many other advantages
A welcoming gift awaits our guests in their room.
- A water jug and glasses are available for our guests in their room, and we point out the excellent quality of our region’s drinking water.
- We are happy to provide our guests with additional soft blankets and pillows.
- We offer our guests the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Forests, meadows – and comfort aplenty
The Haus Dolina is located on the sunny, quiet, south-facing hillside of St. Ulrich in the Gröden Valley, surrounded by forests and meadows. There is a bus stop served by the local city bus just 30 metres away, with the village centre only a kilometre distant. Guests can enjoy the wide sun terrace with its loungers and barbecue area, while fun is provided by table tennis, table football and a trampoline. A stay here also offers magnificent views from the balcony of the Langkofel massif, the Seiser Alm and the centre of St. Ulrich!
The landlady of the Haus Dolina is Renate. Cheerful and active, she grew up in a guesthouse and in 2005 decided to go into the business herself: she is actively supported by her husband and their three children. Renate’s priority is that her guests feel comfortable and want for nothing, which is why she is always available to answer their questions or give holiday tips! She also pays plenty of attention to sustainability issues and tries to reduce waste wherever possible.
The quiet location, cleanliness and warm welcome are all very much appreciated by guests of the Haus Dolina – as are the tips for excursions that their hosts provide! The fresh bread rolls, delicious farm milk and breakfast eggs from the establishment’s own chickens are also very popular. The Haus Dolina also offers Grander drinking water, a minibar and coffee tabs. The host family will personally pick up those arriving by bus; for those coming by car, there is garage parking with a charging station for electric vehicles.